Help finding a ring under $200!!!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
432 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Have you looked on overstock? They have some great deals there. I know I’ve seen similar to what you want on there. They also have a fairly large selection of morganite.

Post # 4
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I think that’s gonna be very hard to find for under 200 hon… the gold itself and the labor is more than that probably… Especially with the side stones, even if they’re manmade stones… maybe some other bees have some ideas for finding a ring in a price range close to that. Pre owned seems a good bet?

Post # 6
2666 posts
Sugar bee
Post # 7
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’ve become a big fan of etsy lately! But you’re still asking for something that’s nearly impossible 🙂

— Lord of Gems has a very similar one for $299

— A little different for $400 at Rosados Box (I think other bees have given this place good reviews)

— Or this one for $350 or this for $169 (don’t know about the seller)

— Here’s one for $155.

Post # 10
204 posts
Helper bee
Post # 11
1372 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I found my ring on etsy for $295. It’s real gold and real diamonds (and I loooove it!) 

We just kept our eyes peeled on etsy and ebay for days and then blamo, she showed up on my screen.

There are deals out there! Just keep those eyes peeled 😀

Post # 12
998 posts
Busy bee

@lalalyanne:  +100!

You should be able to get a morganite e-ring in gold for under $200. I’ve purchased a few garnet and emerald rings at your budget or below. Don’t give up, OP; keep browsing eBay and Etsy. 🙂

Post # 13
2102 posts
Buzzing bee
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors