(Closed) Help! Having second thoughts on dress- Impression Bridal 10008

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I actually really like the dress on you,, if you want more of flared out skirt you can wear a mermaid crinoline underneath.. and when you have the dress on the line isnt really visible at least not in the pic you posted

Post # 4
432 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I think it looks beautiful on you and as PP said you can add a slip if you like. But if you don’t love it then you should start looking for one you love.

Has it been altered or could the store exchange it or give you a refund for it?

Post # 5
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I wonder if you can remove the flower at the top of the bodice? Its not that I don’t like it, I just think it detracts from the dress and makes it somewhat less bridal. Also, removing the flower might make the neckline stand out more -its a very pretty modefied sweetheard as is & I woudln’t change it!

The dress fits you beautifully and the shape is perfect. If you want more of a mermaid you can also have the seamstress take it in just below the hips a little more. I also don’t see the line when its on you so I think its one of those things we brides obcess about, but no one else even sees.

Have you tried the dress on since you pruchased it? Sometimes that will put all your fears to rest. Also, try to picture it with all your accessories. Sure it doesn’t feel bridal now, but the dress is only have the equation.

If you REALLY hate the dress though -you can always mail it to me 😉

Post # 7
2742 posts
Sugar bee

Um, okay, I think your dress is gorgeous and you have a beautiful shape that it emphasizes.

Post # 8
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I think it is very pretty on you. 

Ronney

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I too think the dress looks great on you! And I agree with Kermie… once you get all dolled up with makeup, fancy hair, jewelry, veil and bouquet you will see the full effect… STUNNING! 🙂

The topic ‘Help! Having second thoughts on dress- Impression Bridal 10008’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors