(Closed) Help! I need a picture of Allure 8955 in IVORY!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

HELP!!!  Champagne or Ivory? :  wedding 8955 allure champagne dress Dress2

looks very white… but here is the picture

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Here’s a couple of pics of me in the dress…not the best lighting, sorry! I was hoping to get a dress in a soft white and was hesitant to go with ivory.  But I love love loved this dress and couldn’t imagine wearing anything else and when I compared the ivory Allure 8955 next to other dresses in soft white they were quite similar.  I’d say the ivory is more of a soft white (not bright white) than a classic ivory.  Did you end up getting the dress? Keep us posted! 🙂

ivory.

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I bought this dress in Ivory…. was expecting it to be a little darker. Guess I’ll just have to wait to see for myself when it comes in. Wish there were more pictures.

Post # 7
2352 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@moo2youu

@DecemberElizabeth

maybe this one is ivory? sorry about the big bra strap in the back. i didnt go with this one because i ultimately wanted a mermaid, but it was a contender for a while as it was the most gorgeous gown id had on for quite a while.

Post # 8
8697 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@BeeG35:  ooh, you look gorgeous in that dress!

Post # 9
2352 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@gelaine22:  thank u! it is a beautiful dress. i liked it alot for a big flowy gown.

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@BeeG35:  OH that does look amazing on you!!!! The picture of you maybe because its crisper is making me calm down haha. 

The topic ‘Help! I need a picture of Allure 8955 in IVORY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors