Help!!! I need candleabra's

posted 2 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
43300 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

soolite:  We must use a different word here in Canada. To me, risers are part of a set of stairs, platforms that elevate a choir or dishes on a buffet.

Which part of your pic is a riser?

ps to tag your reply so I get a message, click on “reply” in my response.

Leave a comment