Help me accessorize Mori Lee 1612!

posted 3 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
312 posts
Helper bee

@kitakitten:  very pretty! I like the idea of hair down with earrings, delicate necklace and the feather /flower on the sash for a statement piece.

Post # 4
Hostess
30315 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@kitakitten:  Love your dress! I’m actually opposite of the PP.  I’m thinking hair up with a statement necklace!

Post # 6
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
Post # 7
6525 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

i like sparkle, so if it were me, I would accessorize the sash with a crystal. THe flower sounds pretty too though.For jewlery, I wouldn’t wear something crazy because the dress has so much detail, so I would wear something delicate but very pretty, the picture above are very pretty. and i think for your hair- maybe something half up/down

Post # 8
334 posts
Helper bee

I think hair up with chandelier earrings and a statement bracelet would work nice. You don’t want to have to much happening up the top with the neckline and with also having a veil people will draw their attention to there and it will take away from the gorgeous detail of the dress.

Post # 10
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@kitakitten:  Oh your look sounds wonderful! I ordered a bracelet from the same shop The Red Magnolia….she has great stuff!!

Be sure to tag us when you post your final look pics!

Post # 12
1387 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@kitakitten:  hi dress twin! You look stunning, I hope I look just as beautiful in it!!

Post # 13
1387 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@kitakitten:  hi dress twin! You look stunning, I hope I look just as beautiful in it!!

Post # 15
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Ahhh I’m a 1612 bride too!! i was considering a crystal sash instead of the flower everyone seems to do and you’ve pretty much convinced me to go with the crystal 🙂 You look gorg!!

Post # 16
6525 posts
Bee Keeper

@kitakitten:  AMAZING! You are stunning!! It is perfect! I love the sparkle!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors