29 %
  • Post # 3
    8491 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    Post # 4
    1495 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

@aliciapdx:  I lost my wedding band last week and hated not having something. LUCKY YOU! I ordered the overstock ring (opt 2) you are looking at but in rose gold. I’ll post pictures as soon as I get it. I shoud have it by wednesday. 🙂 Of couse I’m bias but you can’t go wrong with a small diamond band. Then you won’t feel quilty if you loose it (ok maybe only slightly less, i miss my original which was more. :(…).

Post # 6
    184 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Make a new PayPal account.

Post # 8
    8491 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

@aliciapdx:  Make a new ebay account?

Post # 10
    1495 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

You know what, I just realized my old ring I lost was your opt 5. For reference, my finger size is 5.5.

I only paid $180 for it on sale and thought it was eh. The resizing through zales was shoddy. They ordered me the wrong size first, 7, and then downsized it to 5.5. I shouldn’t have taken it but like you we eloped and I didn’t have time to try and find a ring. Just a note, they don’t offer it in 5 online. I’m not sure its worth the extra 250 not on sale (which is why I didn’t replace my wedding band with it again) then the 50 dollar resizing fee.

Post # 12
    8491 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

@aliciapdx:  Whichever you prefer. =)

But if you do decide you like the one from ebay the most, they have that ring listed at all times. When it expires they put up a new one.

Post # 14
    3101 posts
    Sugar bee

@aliciapdx:  I love love love #1!  Your stone is so pretty!

The topic ‘Help Me Find a Wedding Band- needed ASAP $500 budget’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors