Help Me Find Dress! Allure 2765

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
261 posts
Helper bee

karen.colglazier.5:  I don’t know of anywhere yet that carries this gown, but I wanted to say that I love it too!  I think it’s so gorgeous and a great price. I will keep my eyes posted if anywhere near Dallas carries it and I’ll let you know. If you do try it on, please post pics!

Post # 5
261 posts
Helper bee

If you go on weddingshoppeinc.com, you can find the prices of Allure gowns. It’s super helpful since you usually can’t find their prices posted online. You just fill out a form with your email address on the gown style you like and they’ll email you the price of it. This one retails for $1158. 

Post # 8
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I saw this gown yesterday.  It is gorgeous.  The entire skirt is a pale sky blue darkening  slightly at the hem.  It  glistens with tiny bits of sparkle throughout the dress. Very soft and romantic.  It is on my list.  I hope you were able to find it and try it on.

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

I’ve tried this dress one, and it simply shimmers! It is so beautiful. Unfortunately the sample size was about 6 sizes too small, so I didn’t like it on my figure. Trying to find somewhere that has a sample size closer to my own, since it is just too gorgeous to not try again!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I just bought this dress in ivory!!!! It is so beautiful and shimmers with every move. the sample size was a 10 and fit me like a glove and it was breath taking, i cant wait to wear it. only down fall is that it leaves sparkles everywhere and make sure you wear smooth jewelry as some will snack the skirt. I paid $1384.95 canadian which seems about average for this dress.  🙂

Post # 11
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

I ordered it in the blue and ivory. It is just sooooo beautiful! I paid about $1500 Canadian for it, on sale. All three stores I saw it in were over $1600. 

Post # 12
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

just in case any of you ladies are looking for this dress, they have this at Lisa’s Bridal Shop (New Westminster) and I believe they’re selling it for $15xx.

Post # 13
261 posts
Helper bee

Katieran:  did you get a picture in the gown?  I’d love to see it on a real bride. 

Post # 14
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I just tried this dress on today (Size 8)…talk about a fairy tale dream! It’s absolutely gorgeous…super flattering and with a lovely voluminous skirt. Here are some photos if anyone would like to see. The one with sleeves is actually added on strap/sleeves that they were showing me at the boutique. I think they were beautiful too!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  theantianxietyreel. Reason: Added dress size
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors