Help me pick the dress color. Allure 2709

posted 2 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Allure 2709 in white or champagne?
    White : (21 votes)
    29 %
    Champagne : (52 votes)
    71 %
  • Post # 3
    81 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

Tough choice because they both look great but the champagne color is to die for! Love it!

Post # 4
    74 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

Champagne allows the lace detailing to stand out more! Very pretty. 

Post # 5
    425 posts
    Helper bee

Asteria777:  I agree, the champagne gives it a whole new dimension and makes the lace pattern pop. 

Post # 7
    4015 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Post # 8
    725 posts
    Busy bee

Normally I would say white, but I think the champagne really gives the dress some depth.

Post # 11
    1 posts
    • Wedding: October 2014

Futuremrs15love:  I am getting married in two weeks, October 11th and my dress is Allure 2709 champagne! I absolutly love it! I tried on the ivory one but went with the champagne because it was a little bit darker just enough to make the lace stand out more and my bridesmaids dresses are very pale blush. We are getting married in a Vineyard so it’s perfect just like your outside wedding. 

Post # 12
    1 posts
    • Wedding: October 2015

Futuremrs15love:  They both look great on you!  Is the second photo the champagne color?  I don’t think you can go wrong.  Congrats.

Post # 13
    4 posts
    • Wedding: August 2015 - Hanover Arts and Activities Center

I ordered this dress in champagne without seeing it butnow that I have it I’m worried that its too dark? It looks like it photographs like its more of an ivory color. Just curious to hear others perceptions of how dark the underlay on this dress actually is. My skin is so fair that I didn’t want a pure white dress to avoid disappearing in pictures but I’m not 100% sold on this color yet. I think when I see it in daylight versus the light in my house I may feel differently, but wanted other people’s perspectives. Thanks!

Post # 14
    837 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2015 - Carmen's Lakeview

Honestly it looks beautiful in both colours! I would go with the champagne though, just because it makes it pop a little more 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors