(Closed) help me shop for a wedding band! ($300 budget)

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
14498 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Overstock has a ton

Slightly over at 445

14k Yellow Gold & 1/4ct TW Diamond Flower Ring

14k Two-tone Gold 1/4ct TDW Diamond Anniversary Ring (G-H, I2-I3)

14k Yellow Gold Diamond Accent Wedding Band

14k Gold 1/4ct TDW Diamond Band (G-H, I1-2)

Post # 5
3378 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I second the recommendation to check out Overstock.com – that where we bought my wedding band (a diamond eternity band for under $200, and it’s gorgeous).  BUT – before that, I would strongly recommend that you go to a brick-and-mortar jeweller to try rings on.  DON’T buy one there (have that understanding beforehand), but see what looks good with your ring.  It will help you immensely when you go to shop online.

Post # 7
851 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

May I ask why you are worried about spending money on etsy?

Post # 12
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@thehoneybear: Personally? I think it would look stellar!!

Even still… I do agree with the PP’s about trying something on before you decide. I ended up liking something totally different than I expected to going into it, and anything I had bookmarked before hand got junked. Check your local pawn shops too, my band only cost $80.

Post # 13
4824 posts
Honey bee

You should check out macys or kohls. they often have super sales paired with coupons get you a great discount (especially if you have a credit card for the store)

IE Kohls often has 40-50% jewelry sales. If so these are all in your budget if not far below

Post # 15
851 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@thehoneybear: Oh ok, I think you’ll be ok! 🙂

I bought my camera ($280) on ebay, and um my brooch ($80) from etsy, and… my guestlist tree (just over $120), I am buying my bouquet now for $150 – just pay with paypal and youll be right!

The topic ‘help me shop for a wedding band! ($300 budget)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors