Help me with VW351011 (Organza Fit and Flare Gown with Bias Flange Skirt)!!!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

My friend got married in this dress in ivory. It was beautiful. She wore her hair up with a low ponytail in the back. She had a birdcage veil but I also think this dress will be pretty with a cathedral length. She brought a sash/belt to go with it but did not end up wearing it. She did not need it though, it looked great without one. So I am unsure what it looks like with a sash. Good luck choosing your accessories. Also, I have yet to purchase anything used online so I can’t help in that aspect.

Post # 4
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Haine:  Hi! I actually bought a used VW351010 (the one shoulder structured bodice, with the same bottom as the one you’re getting) online. I had purchased another dress from DB, got second thoughts, and decided to go for this one, and sell whichever one I don’t want. I purchased from preownedweddingdresses.com. They claim to be the first major website to offer this service, years ago, and it has been featured on shows and bridal magazines. I’ve had a great experience so far. I emailed the girl who had it listed, she was super communicative and didn’t think the dress would sell so fast, so it was still being cleaned and preserved. She switched the delivery address to mine at the preservation company, sent me copies of order form, plus all the tracking info. It’s now on it’s way to me and I should have it on Monday. I can update you when I actually see it, but the experience has been super easy. I paid through PayPal, which protects against any problems if the item isn’t as described. I was able to get an awesome price and it’s already hemmed to what I would like anyway. Once I figure out my accessories, I’ll let you know, because they’re similar dresses! I’m going for purple or black super tall heels, as that is my style and I want a little pop of something fun. I wasn’t going to wear a regular bridal gown originally either. Good luck with your accessory search!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors