(Closed) Help!!! Mori Lee 1862, Cant find it anywhere

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried on this dress recently and loved it.  I actually put down a deposit but then found a dress that fits my style and personality better.  It was a really hard decision because both dresses are lovely.  The Mori Lee’s lace is exquisite and the shape hugs in all the right places.

Since I purchased the other dress, I’m actually looking to sell the Mori Lee.  It’s brand new, unworn, no alterations, in fact I just got a phone call yesterday that it is available for pick up!

I just wanted to throw that out there in case you are interested!  Please PM me if so!  It would help me out immensely and it would be really awesome to give someone else their dream dress!  The only hitch is I am located in Dallas, TX, but if you are interested I could look up the shipping costs.

Post # 4
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@sarager17:  Any chance you’re still looking to sell your ML 1862? What size is it/color? 🙂

Post # 5
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@love108:  Sorry, I sold it a couple of weeks ago!

Post # 6
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

If you’re willing to make the trek up to the bay area, I went to two shops that have it.  I think they’re all over!

The topic ‘Help!!! Mori Lee 1862, Cant find it anywhere’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors