(Closed) HELP!! My 11/11/11 wedding planning

posted 7 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi there, you could try occidental resorts. They have several resorts in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Aruba. You may be able to book the Dominican Republic or Mexico since they have a few resorts there:) Aruba only has one resort with occidental so they may be booked already. The Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is an island off Mexico is beautiful. I hope this helps. Wishing you lots of luck.

Post # 4
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

sandals?

Post # 6
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Have you chosen a specific island??  Have you looked into the Virgin Islands?  They’re technically still the U.S., so there’s no waiting period or # of days you have to be on the island before the wedding.  You may want to look at St. John or St. Thomas.  I’m getting married in St. Thomas at a Marriott resort, but there’s also a beautiful Wyndham resort and a Ritz Carlton, as well as plenty of beaches and a place called Villa Botanica (www.villabotanica.com).  With Villa Botanica, you will probably have to hire an outside coordinator.

Puerto Rico is beautiful also, but I hear that they have more requirements to be met when getting married there.

The topic ‘HELP!! My 11/11/11 wedding planning’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors