(Closed) Help please! Mid-production pics Jasmines Justin Alexander 8610 (lots of pics!!)

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Should I ask Jasmines to add more sparkle (using the crystals and pearls and minimising the spacing)
    Yes : (53 votes)
    59 %
    No : (37 votes)
    41 %
  • Post # 4
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

I must say I LOVE those buttons!!!!! So pretty 🙂 i sort of see what you mean, about the buttoms not really covering the zipper, but I think from further away no one will notice, especially because those buttons sparkle so much!!!

Post # 5
    135 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I think its beautiful.

Also I take it this is a chinese replica, im sorry but I think you should be very happy with it. When i got my Chinese replica sure it was only 80-90% the same as the picture, but 10% of the price. You have to accept those differences.

Also by being slightly different yours is unique, WAY better. And no one else will know, the guests are not going to hold up a picture of the original and say yours has more buttons. It looks great.

As for the zip cover, if when you get it it does not quite cover just stitich on a little hook and eye. And remember you got a beautiful dress for a bargain you should be over the moon!

Post # 6
    6124 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

@Pink Turtle:  She is very happy with it!

I think it’s looking very nice so far! 

Post # 7
    737 posts
    Busy bee

@happylizzle:  Hopefully this isnt a repeat post, just lost all my comments.

I think it is an amazing dress for mid production.  Jasmines has done a wonderful job.  Agree that for your size (boy you are tiny) the size of the beading is just very appropriate.

Regarding the edge on the tulle you mentioned, do you mean on the bottom of the skirt?  If yes, then I am not sure I would be having that as it would give you a ‘solid’ edge, like the hem of a dress.  This way it just looks like lots of ‘froth’ and very smooth looking.

Beautiful dress, no wonder you are happy!!

Post # 8
    1832 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

pretty

Post # 9
    964 posts
    Busy bee

Love it, just gorgeous. 

I don’t understand what you mean by a thin edge on the exterior layer or tulle. The braid at the bottom of the skirt?  If that is it, I think it looks better without it but that is just personal opinion.

They can add extra bling that should not be an issue.

The zip flap appears to cover the zip, they have a seam running down the edge but the zip looks covered to me. Perhaps I’m missing something.

Overall a stunning dress – just a few little things and your dress is done.  Yay.

Post # 11
    8884 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

It looks amazing!

Post # 13
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I wish I had normal people measurements. I would totally have gone through a place like this for my dress if I wasn’t scared of my measurements screwing things up!

It looks lovely. Congrats on the dress. Those buttons are awesome! When will it be ready and shipped to you? I hope you share pictures with us!

Post # 14
    265 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Wow this dress is so close to the orginal. And it looks so well made.

I agree with you that the embelishment is smaller but it’s not that noticeable and looks nice the way it is. And i think the zipper problem is probably just the fit on the maniquin. You should definitely ask them just to double check. And the buttons are perfect.

Congrats! Can’t wait to see you in the dress. Smile

Post # 15
    135 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

@happylizzle:  you should love it, its stunning, you will look amazing on your day.

The topic ‘Help please! Mid-production pics Jasmines Justin Alexander 8610 (lots of pics!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors