(Closed) help!! please my wedding os February 8th 2013 i need help with bouquets

posted 5 years ago in February 2013
Post # 3
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

http://www.thebridesbouquet.com/

Nice silk bridal packages. Call or email to make sure they can get them to you in time, but I don’t see it being a problem since its off peak weddding season.

Post # 5
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Check out locally owned flower shops, it is where I got mine and they charged half for a more custom (color/flower types) than national chains and even the grocery stores my mom wanted to try.

If needed tell them your budget and what you’d like and ask what they can do, you might be suprised!

Post # 6
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I know some grocery stores make nice bouquets i saw some started at 30 bucks and went to 50 depending on the size

Post # 7
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I got mine on Afloral.com for $7 each! Watch out for coupons and you can get a steal of a deal! 

FBQ445-VI~GR Purple Green Ranunculus Bouquet.JPG

Post # 9
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
Post # 10
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I made mine for $30 from stuff at Micheals! It took about 45 minutes, but was worth it.

Post # 13
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@honey25:  Just for my bouquet and all the bouts for the guys. My girls are carying lanterns-not flowers

Post # 14
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@honey25:  Did you like either of those white bouquets I posted? 

Post # 16
389 posts
Helper bee

i love the afloral site.  thanks!  The prices are great.

The topic ‘help!! please my wedding os February 8th 2013 i need help with bouquets’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors