(Closed) Help Please!!! Pensacola/Fort Pickens Beach Area Wedding Aprill 2011

posted 7 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 3
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I actually had my first wedding in Pensacola, and I can understand how it is to fall in love with that area.  My wedding was in April ’07, and I used “Cake Shop”.  Everyone RAVED about how delicious and moist the cakes were.  I had a 2-tiered seashell wedding cake as well as a custom grooms cake for only $175 (including delivery). 

Post # 5
67 posts
Worker bee

I dont know if this would be an option for you but my best friend/MOH lives in Pensacola and she actually said Publix there makes absolutely amazing cakes and for a good price. She said most people look down on it b/c its from a grocery store bakery but she’s tried other bakers there and nothing compares to the Publix. So it maybe worth a shot to look into. I also know they have a Party City if you needed any last minute items (they actually do have a good wedding section for DIY stuff) i’ll ask her and see if there is anything else that maybe helpful for you!

p.s. congratulations on setting a date!! were getting married on the same day!!! so exciting!!

Post # 6
322 posts
Helper bee

@sassy4: I’m getting married in Destin this time, and my wedding coordinator suggested Publix for the same reasons you did.  I couldn’t remember if there was one in Pensacola, but if there is, I say to go with Publix instead of a bakery 🙂 

The topic ‘Help Please!!! Pensacola/Fort Pickens Beach Area Wedding Aprill 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors