Post # 1
Hi there Bees, this is my first time posting so bear with me! Right now I’m torn between two rings:
With the second ring, I’ve found this link with extremely helpful videos of EXACTLY the ring I’d go for (i.e. 1.8ct; cushion cut), so I feel confident that I know exactly what the ring would look like (this includes how it would look like with the matching wedding band).
With the first ring however I’m less confident, because I’d want to make quite a few changes:
– change the round moissanite to a cushion cut (1.8 carats)
– change the prongs to a double prong, cathedral style
I’m just wondering:
1. if anyone has any pictures of the eng144 with a cushion cut?
2. what wedding band goes well with the eng144, or what wedding bands have you bees with eng144 rings gone with?
3. would the stones on the diamond look very weird against the moissanite? (e.g. colour clash)
I really hope you guys can help! I’ve spent the past four months trying to decide on rings and I’m exhausted!
Post # 2
- Wedding: April 2016 - Gorse Hill, Surrey, UK
Sorry I can’t help as havent seen either, but I really like the second one as the prongs look like they are built into the design of the ring rather than stuck on top of the band as they would be in the first one. Second one gets my vote 🙂
Post # 3
Hi Splodge2003, thanks for your answer! I definitely agree with you there, and am going to ask if they can change the prongs of the first ring to the second ring.
I guess the main issue I’m facing is whether to go full on bling with the second ring, or be more subtle by going with the first!
Post # 4
Since the second ring is more of what your looking for you could ask them to add milgrain to it..and make the side stones smaller if thats what you want..ive heard they are great at custom work..