HELP Veil for Allure C200? (Pic Heavy!)

posted 3 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
234 posts
Helper bee

I am not sure how easy it will be to change the length of the veil, but you should try looking for elbow-lenth veils in the style you want. 

Post # 4
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@lovelovebb:  Hi dress twin! I love how you want to do your hair! I have been looking all over for the perfect hair style.. so, Im kind of stealing your look if you dont mind ^.^

I wanted a cathedral length veil but everyone was in agreeance saying that it would hide the details from the dress.

This is the length of the veil that I purchased. I couldnt find an elbow length veil, as this was the shortest veil they had. The veil that I got is by Allure as well so the lace on the veil will match the dress.

Post # 5
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@lovelovebb:  I have the Allure C200 as well. The veil I ordered was fingertip length but for an extra $20 they are adjusting it to an elbow length veil. They can absolutely alter the length! 🙂

Post # 9
249 posts
Helper bee

@lovelovebb:  I am not sure if the veil you posted is an Allure veil. The bridal salon I went to told me that it is made out of the same lace as the dress and its by the same designer, but they have lied to me about other things so Im only assuming that it is the same. Here are more pics of my veil and the accessories, sorry if you cant see much detailing, its getting lost in the dress lol. 

Bracelet:

Head piece:

Earrings:

Veil:

Post # 11
249 posts
Helper bee

@lovelovebb:  It is July 12 this year! Im super excited. I got my jewelry from a store in Toronto alled Sparko Bridal. Here is the website, you can order online! http://www.sparkobridal.com/ 

Happy planning!

Post # 12
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@lovelovebb:  I wish I had a picture!.. I have to wait 4 MONTHS! Its being altered. 🙁

Post # 15
249 posts
Helper bee

@lovelovebb:  I opted for no necklace because I didnt want to take away from the top of the dress. I will be wearing a big hoop underneath (is that called crinoline?) for some poof.

I have ZERO dress regret. Its absolutely gorgeous! And sparkily too! Once the dress comes in you will fall in love with it all over again 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors