Post # 1
Hi, ladies. Ok so this is my 3rd time posting a dress poll but I have finally decided which style i like. Started out with flowy, non-structured v-neck gowns but now realize that fitted bodices and sweetheart necklines flatter me better. I got hooked on lace, but today I tried on two satin gowns and realy liked them too! So alas, here are my favorites in order from my TOP favorite to least favorite of my favorites:) I LOVE the Alvina and I found it in a sample for 50% off, but I have to let the shop woman knowby tomorrow, otherwise she might sell it.
My wedding will be outdoor in May at a winery in California.
THANK YOU for your input:)
1) Alvina Valenta 9102…so pretty.. love the lace on it. the photo arent great, and the colors are a bit off in the pics..top pic is with a different belt than the bottom pic.
2) Jim Hjelm..sparkly bodice and satin bottom, low back. The train was ridiculously long and huge so I would have to cut it down alot.
3) Lian Carlo
4) Monique Lhuillier bliss 1304
5) Watters, Erin
6) Augusta Jones Jayma…this was pretty but she had it sucked in so tight I couldn’t breather…..that’s why my waist looks like this. And the bottom was a bit too mermaidy for me..
Post # 3
I voted for the first! The dress looks gorgeous on you 😀
May is summer, right? Would satin be too warm? I’m not well versed in these sort of things XD
Post # 4
I voted for the first one. You look stunning in it.
Post # 5
@teaspoonBunny: Thanks! Yes, summer in Fresno at that. Could be 100 degrees…I was thinking that also about the satin!
Post # 6
They all look very nice but my vote is for………………………#1!!! Stunning, you look amazing. The dress suits your lovely figure perfectly!
Post # 7
@mlleviolette: 1 or 5!!! They are stunning!
Post # 8
I think it is #4..but it didn’t get many votes
Post # 9
Number 4 looks so flattering on you!
Post # 10
- Wedding: October 2014 - UK
@mlleviolette: You look great in all of them, but if you love the first one then get the first one!
Post # 11
I like the Monique Lhuillier dress best, I think it’s the most flattering on you. The first one is great too though so if you like that one better, it’s a great choice too!
Post # 12
Thanks for all the replies, ladies! I really like the fact that Alvina Valenta gowns are made in the US versus Moniques Bliss line which I believe is made in China. The quality of Alvina’s lace is just superb. I think I’m gonna go for it!
Post # 13
#1 is GORGEOUS on your figure!!
Post # 16
You are seriously rocking most of those dresses, but I think I like #1 with the thicker belt (first pic) the best. #4 and #6 are close contenders though!