Help! Which dress do you like better?Enzoani Fada Vs. Blu by Mori Lee 5108.

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which one do you like the best?
    Enzoani Fada : (68 votes)
    43 %
    Blu by Mori Lee 5108 : (81 votes)
    51 %
    Keep looking(You can do better) : (10 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    609 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I absolutely love how the Mori Lee looks on you. The Enzoani looks beautiful, but I the Mori Lee hugs your figure and looks so flattering.

Post # 4
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Future_MrsSantana:  I like the Mori lee on you.. The first one is pretty but I’m not crazy athe the lace going up to your neck.

Post # 5
    8818 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I don’t think you can go wrong, they both are beautiful. I voted for the Mori Lee though, it fits you perfectly 🙂

Post # 6
    1158 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

definitely dress #2. I think it is much more flattering on you!

Post # 7
    337 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

#2! so beautiful on you!  This dress is great and super flattering to your figure!

Post # 10
    2358 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I love the Enzoani on u! R u wearing a petticoat under it or does it naturally flare slightly like that? I love it.

Post # 12
    2358 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@Future_MrsSantana:  I love it with! It looks beautiful without tho for sure. Ur helping me decide whether to do a petticoat under my Enzoani, u just don’t know it! U can’t go wrong with either gown but i really really like the fada!

Post # 14
    1535 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@Future_MrsSantana:  The Enzoani would be perfect if it didn’t have that illusion top.  If it were a sweetheart neckline, perfect.  If it had some nice lace sleeves, cap sleeves, etc. … Perfect.  That illusion top is really throwing me off, though.  I like that look on some brides, but it just doesn’t seem like the right choice for you (when compared with the Mori Lee).

I voted for the Mori Lee because it looks beautiful on you.  However, I might also suggest looking at some more dresses.  I love the look of the lace on the Enzoani … Maybe you can find something else that looks similar but with a more flattering neckline.

And, at the risk of sounding like a total creeper, you have a bangin’ body!  You’ll look amazing in whatever you end up with!

Post # 15
    2962 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@val_toro:  +1. That’s the only thing I didn’t like about the 1st dress.

Post # 16
    2247 posts
    Buzzing bee

How are people saying the Mori Lee is ‘the one’!?

The Enzoani is stunning! You look gorgeous and I love that the style is different. The style of the Mori Lee is very common IMO.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors