(Closed) Help! Which dress do you like better?Enzoani Fada Vs. Blu by Mori Lee 5108.

posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which one do you like the best?
    Enzoani Fada : (68 votes)
    43 %
    Blu by Mori Lee 5108 : (81 votes)
    51 %
    Keep looking(You can do better) : (10 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    604 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I absolutely love how the Mori Lee looks on you. The Enzoani looks beautiful, but I the Mori Lee hugs your figure and looks so flattering.

Post # 4
    326 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Future_MrsSantana:  I like the Mori lee on you.. The first one is pretty but I’m not crazy athe the lace going up to your neck.

Post # 5
    8889 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I don’t think you can go wrong, they both are beautiful. I voted for the Mori Lee though, it fits you perfectly 🙂

Post # 6
    1165 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

definitely dress #2. I think it is much more flattering on you!

Post # 7
    336 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

#2! so beautiful on you!  This dress is great and super flattering to your figure!

Post # 8
    623 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I LOVE BOTH….BUT I VOTED FOR ONE ITS DIFFERENT

Post # 10
    2353 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I love the Enzoani on u! R u wearing a petticoat under it or does it naturally flare slightly like that? I love it.

Post # 12
    2353 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@Future_MrsSantana:  I love it with! It looks beautiful without tho for sure. Ur helping me decide whether to do a petticoat under my Enzoani, u just don’t know it! U can’t go wrong with either gown but i really really like the fada!

Post # 14
    1517 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@Future_MrsSantana:  The Enzoani would be perfect if it didn’t have that illusion top.  If it were a sweetheart neckline, perfect.  If it had some nice lace sleeves, cap sleeves, etc. … Perfect.  That illusion top is really throwing me off, though.  I like that look on some brides, but it just doesn’t seem like the right choice for you (when compared with the Mori Lee).

I voted for the Mori Lee because it looks beautiful on you.  However, I might also suggest looking at some more dresses.  I love the look of the lace on the Enzoani … Maybe you can find something else that looks similar but with a more flattering neckline.

And, at the risk of sounding like a total creeper, you have a bangin’ body!  You’ll look amazing in whatever you end up with!

Post # 15
    2965 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@val_toro:  +1. That’s the only thing I didn’t like about the 1st dress.

Post # 16
    2271 posts
    Buzzing bee

How are people saying the Mori Lee is ‘the one’!?

The Enzoani is stunning! You look gorgeous and I love that the style is different. The style of the Mori Lee is very common IMO.

The topic ‘Help! Which dress do you like better?Enzoani Fada Vs. Blu by Mori Lee 5108.’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors