(Closed) Help.Venue change issue -Need to decide in 2 days

posted 5 years ago in Venue
Post # 3
Member
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@gramgeek:  I would choose the latter option. It’s more important to me to have my loved ones there than to have what could be marginally better food.

Post # 4
Member
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I would continue to look as long as you can. Search as much as you can in the next two days and then cross the bridge when you need to about if you should upgrade or downgrade.

Post # 6
Member
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@gramgeek:  If people made travel plans already, could you host a second dinner at a restaurant for the people already planning to come in the evening but unable to make it earlier in the day? I realize that would be a really long day for you, but it would be a good way to thank them if they’re coming from out of town or have bought gifts already.

 

I’m so sorry this happened to you and am in no way judging you for the difficult decision you had to make. I’m just trying to think of ways you can incorporate all of your guests without having to sacrifice too much of your original vision.

 

ETA: Somehow missed the last few sentences. I think you’re doing a great job handling all this stress!

The topic ‘Help.Venue change issue -Need to decide in 2 days’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors