(Closed) Here is me wearing allure 8764!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

very pretty dress!

Post # 4
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

very pretty!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Hi, the dress looks beautiful on you! I am looking to potentially purchase this dress, but have no idea what undergarments to wear with it, due to the low-cut back. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Beautiful! I actually purchased the same dress…waiting for it to come in! Quick question…did you have the dress hemmed by chance? I’m 5’7 and comptemplating hemming it so I don’t have to wear heels…but am very nervous to hem lace…what do you think?

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I ordered this dress and am as waiting to get it (should be next week!)  Anyhow…

@jml11 – I wouldn’t be afraid of getting it hemmed.  I’m 5′ 4″ and my fiance is 5′ 5″, so no heels for me and a huge hem job.  My mother is altering my dress and looked over the dress before I bought it.  The scalloped lace at the bottom is actually a seperate piece of lace from the rest of the dress.  It is held on by a lot of very small stiches.  Whom ever alters your dress will just take out these stiches and move the bottom piece of lace up to the correct location and remove any lace that now hangs below.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi I have purchased this dress and I am having a hard time getting a bra to work for the back. What did you use?

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I purchased this dress and it’s really beautiful. I removed the embellishment on the left side because I like things simple, and it was very easy to remove. I’m tall (5’9) and wearing 2″ heels, and I’m still having it hemmed in the front because it comes very long.

I couldn’t figure out for a long time what the heck to wear underneath it, but finally decided to do a VS low-back bra in white. it sort-of blends in under the lace. I also had my seamstress bring up the straps on the inner layer a little, and that gives more fabric covering the low back. She also added a couple buttoms to stabilize the keyhole a bit.

Anyway, I’m super excited to wear this dress in two weeks or so! 🙂

Post # 12
3369 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Oh, I LOVE this dress.  It just did not work on me.  You look elegant and gorgeous!! 

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You look beautiful in this dress.  I am looking to buy Allure 8764in a Size 8 or 10 if any of yall are going to sale this dress after your wedding.

Post # 14
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is my dream dress… but my breasts are a like a large C/small D. I don’t know if the cups in the dress would be enough? Do you mind if I ask about yours? Haha. Sorry!

Post # 15
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Fallicious1012: I tried this dress on last week and I am a 36D.  I thought it looked pretty hot but a little more than I wanted to share! LOL.  I think you could easily add some lace to the cleavage to make it work though.

@soon-to-be-Mrs. T:  Love the way this gown looks on you!!!

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I also wore Allure 8764. I wore a corset bra that my seamstress altered so it would be low enough in the back. It was a little stressful finding a bra that would work but I loved how the dress looked!

The topic ‘Here is me wearing allure 8764!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors