Hi June 2014's!!! Has your dress come in yet? Share your pics!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 2
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey! My 1st dress fitting was last weekend and I was nervous, too. Unfortunately the dress was huge on me and I wasn’t able to visualize how it’ll look for the real date. The pics I got at the dress fitting make me look like a blob in a box.

Here’s pics of the sample:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  lauraashley09.
Post # 4
1024 posts
Bumble bee

butterfliesandhoney:  Thanks! I have a second fitting on April 19th. They won’t have done any alterations at that point still, which is good because I’m doing Insanity and losing weight! The alterations were super expensive ($720). They told me if they need to take it in more, it won’t cost extra (which it better not since that price is so high!)

Post # 6
542 posts
Busy bee

Ahh I’m so jealous you guys have your dresses already! Mine was supposed to be in Friday so I am hoping to get a call today that it is here. I ordered mine A YEAR AND A HALF ago so I am DYING to see it again and see how I look in it since so much time has passed. Fingers crossed its here by the end of this week 🙂

Post # 7
35 posts
Newbee

I’ve had my dress for a few months now. It is burning a hole in my closet. I go in for my first fitting in April! im really nervous because I feel like it doesn’t look right. Everyone says the alterations will make a huge difference though… what do you girls think?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  lynzietru.
Post # 8
1104 posts
Bumble bee

Here’s mine, on model. I ordered it online from BHLDN and have had it awhile. I still need to get it altered and will post pics when it’s on me in May 🙂

Post # 9
270 posts
Helper bee

I can’t believe no one else has posted their dress yet! We’re so close girls! Here’s mine at the first fitting and how the seamstress is doing my bustle! 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors