(Closed) Holy Sh!t! Overstock has a ring for $105,461.09 on sale1

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2765 posts
Sugar bee

The diamond is kinda small tho… only 5 carats.

Post # 5
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

LOL this one’s better. Who would by that? How would you even go about paying for it? Wire transfer? Do they even have credit cards that allow transactions that high? I hope they use the free shipping.

Ima put it in my cart. LOL

Post # 6
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Wait! It does say wire transfer… lol. And hand-delivered! It better come with free shipping.

And it comes with a free trip to Mexico! It just gets better and better.

Post # 7
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I love how it suggests you wear it at your next formal function.  Oh yeah, let me just get this ring to wear to the occasional party…

Post # 11
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@stewie — I especially love the comparison picture between the 1 ct and the 10 ct. rings!

Post # 13
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@crebre–I know! And in the picture with it on her hand the diamond is literally as big as her knuckle!

Post # 15
2765 posts
Sugar bee

@crebre80 – Just fed him and changed his diaper… he’ll be sleeping for the new few hours now.

Bee’s mom is in town and helping a ton!  If not for her, we’d be up all night and day!

Post # 16
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

OH..mg. That is crazy. Not necessarily the price of the diamond (with those specs, it’s about right), but the fact that it’s for sale on overstock.com. Lol.

As for the Amazon one, does anyone else think it’s a little funny that THAT rock is being offered for sale not only not as a loose stone (don’t you think that would make the most sense??) but in a plain gold setting??! I love gold, white, yellow, rose, anything… But I’m pretty sure if I had a stone that was worth a quarter of a million dollars, I’d put out an extra grand or two to get platinum or another nicer metal over white gold. Anyone else?! 😀

The topic ‘Holy Sh!t! Overstock has a ring for $105,461.09 on sale1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors