(Closed) Honeymoon $2500 total

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Have you considered a cruise? They can be very affordable!

Post # 4
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Escapes.livingsocial.com has lots of good deals, they change once a week and usually include little extras like food, resort credits, and things like that.

Post # 5
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

I agree with a cruise, if you live near a port. We spend a total of $3000– but that included an upgraded room, parking, excursion at each port, shopping and an expensive pair of sunglasses Darling Husband had to have and doesn’t wear anymore.

Seriously, cruises are freaking awesome!

Post # 6
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We booked through a local travel agent. We are doing Mexico however since it was the cheapest for what we were looking for. We just cruised over the new year last year so we wanted to do an all inclusive resort this time.

With flight and hotel for two. We are staying at the Grand Pallidium Colonial Resort in Rivera Maya, All inclusive for 7 nights and total with tax, air fare and stay it’s $2408!!!

Post # 7
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I forgot to mention, we booked our honeymoon to Vegas through jetsetter.com – you have to register to view the deals, but they’re good about not spamming you. We’ll probably use them to book our next trip.

Post # 8
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

i LOVE cruises! royal carribean is incredible. my Fiance were hoping to stay away from mexico too… but we found live aqua resort & excellence riviera maya for both good prices. also the grand palladium in punta cana has been the best deal we’ve found so far for 7 days. check them out if youd like! all those 3 resorts are AI & i think the first 2 are adults only as well.

Post # 9
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Last minute?

Post # 10
478 posts
Helper bee

How many days are you hoping to travel for?

I bet you could do Jamaica or another place in the Caribbean for that amount.

The topic ‘Honeymoon $2500 total’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors