(Closed) Honeymoon August-Sept 2012

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
746 posts
Busy bee

I would never recommend that you make a decision based on fear. I had a couple earlier this year that chose Hawaii only because they were so worried about hurricanes. THey never anticipated that a hurricane could prevent them from leaving their departure city of Washington DC.

Despite what you hear on the news, Mexico is very safe and beautiful! I am headed there twice this month. We have clients in Mexico year round, and have never had anyone experience anything worse than a sunburn or a hangover. The beaches are amazing, and the people are some of the friendliest that you’ll meet.

Some islands, such as a Aruba, are a bit more hurricane safe than others.

But again, if there is someplace that you’ve always wanted to go, don’t rule it out because of weather. It’s completely beyond your control. And, that’s what trip insurance is for.

Good luck!

Post # 4
2416 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My Fiance and I braved Costa Rica in August (mid-late) and it was fantastic!!! Most excursions are in the morning when it’s sunny and beautiful and by 1pm-2pm it gets a bit overcast and then it rains for an hour or so…I think it only rained an entire night on 1 out of our 9 nights there! I say go for Central America…esp Costa Rica because the roundtrip flight is very affordable!

The topic ‘Honeymoon August-Sept 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors