resort : (3 votes)
    17 %
    other : (1 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    108 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Hey, we’re leaving for our honeymoon on your wedding day! 🙂 We’re July 12, 2013, Friday. We booked our honeymoon at an AI in St. Lucia because I did not want to have to lift a finger on our HM. However, I don’t know if you can get an AI in the Caribbean for your budget because I’m not an expert on the price ranges… your best bet would be to talk to a travel agent, that’s what we did… and they tell you what you can get for your budget.  I know Sandals always has “deals” for Jamaica and you might be able to score an AI for a great price there. My sis and BIL went to Beaches in Jamaica and LOVED it… another idea might be to do an AI in Mexico, sometimes Sandals and other resorts run deals there too.  Also try groupon and living social.. I’m always getting emails with great nightly rates, etc!

Post # 4
    8473 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2012

We went to St. Lucia on july 17th of this hyear and it was very nice… but did rain like every frigin night… but if u do go,,, stay at La toc..

Post # 5
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

@Rubbs:  thats where we are going 🙂 did the rain ruin any of your pool/beach days?? That’s what I’m worried about- but hey, we’re already booked- lol

Post # 6
    8473 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2012

@FutureMrsBG:  yeah actually I started getting so mad that it would rain just about every day. So everyone would run out of the pool, but my husband I just ran to the swim up bar lol   Luckily it stops pretty quickly.  Are u staying at La Toc too?

Post # 7
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

@Rubbs:  Yep.  I heard it’s a pretty lengthy drive from the airport?.. I’m pretty darn excited… so is my hubby-to-be.  He started researching all the restaurants yesterday lol. We’re already booked, like I said, but I am praying that we have good weather. We are definitely sun-people. But luckily we’re also cocktail-people… ha ha

The topic ‘Honeymoon Help July 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors