(Closed) Honeymoon Pics & Recap from Secret’s Maroma Beach

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

What an amazing recap! Thanks for being honest. We were planning on Secrets St. James in Montego Bay Jamaica but ended up getting a better deal at Sandals.  Again, only bc we got in on a sale they were having. Sandals is normally much more expensive than Secrets. 

The spa tub on the patio is awesomely romantic!!  Love the cabanas with flowy draping!  That bathroom and bathtub is divine!!  Uhm but Iquanas = Aaaaaaahhhhh noooooo!!!  Hahaha. Thanks for sharing and congrats!!

Post # 4
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Amber311:Wow!! AWESOME!! Thanks a bunch, I actually posted a request for recommendations for honeymoon in the Riviera Maya area this very week. I had a lot  of posts about the Secrets resorts, and you just convinced me!!! Thank you for the very detailed review and awesome pictures!. I will be definitely going there haha!

Congratulations on your marriage!!

How far in advance did you book the honeymoon?? 

Post # 5
4415 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Wow!  Looks like you had a fantastic time.  What a beautiful place to honeymoon!  

Post # 8
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Amber311:Awesome recap! I showed the pic of the iguana eating the lunch to my fiance and he asked was that your lunch! I thought he meant were you guys eating the iguana lol Cool. Everything looked beautiful, and like you guys had an amazing time!

Post # 9
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thank you so much for taking your time out to do this. Only 4 more months and we will be there 🙂

Post # 10
464 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Thanks so much for sharing! We’re going to this resort in a week for our honeymoon and your review and awesome pictures just made me even more excited!! I’m all packed and can’t wait for that gorgeous beach!

Post # 12
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Thanks for the recap! I cannot wait until our visit in the end of October.. seems SO far away!

Post # 13
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

amber!!  you replied on my recap (my wedding was on 18 may) so had a sneakey peak over here.

this recap is totally accurate and our experiences were pretty similar!

secrets will always have a place in our hear.

we were there from 14 – 24 may….  how strange!! i know we must have def past each other!!  and i honestly think that in one of the photos above that my hubbie is in the background lol!!

Post # 14
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i dont have good eyesight but that looks like my hubbie reading the book! ha ha

we went on the beach every day! amazing…  one o my av memories of my wedding day is spending time in the ocean that morning with all the fishies swimming round!  our ceremony was at 4pm on the beach..

so sad to be home!

girls – if you get married here they give you 1 night free in any secrets resort on your first anniversary.  we are thinking about coming back!!

Post # 15
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Thanks for posting this! We are headed there in September.. One question regarding the chairs on the beach/pool. With the preferred club, is there a private section of reserved chairs for you? I thought I read that somewhere, so you wouldn’t have to worry about finding a lounger.

Looks like you guys had a great time though! Congrats on your wedding!

Thanks!

The topic ‘Honeymoon Pics & Recap from Secret’s Maroma Beach’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors