(Closed) Honeymoon Summer-Winter 2013 Ideas

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
5892 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

Morocco!  I bet they have cool beer, too.  =)

Post # 4
1132 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@GT2:  Any info on Panama would also be appreciated. 🙂 

Post # 5
1319 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

*bump* for more info

Post # 6
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Chile because of this:

Post # 8
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We are also thinking of doing this! We are looking into going into Cape Town, South Africa in early January, but are getting married in September.

Post # 9
1217 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Ummm New Zealand and Fiji! We’re going to NZ and Australia on our honeymoon in November and I can’t wait!! 

Queenstown, NZ is considered the adventure capital of the world, so we’re going white-water rafting, zip lining, hang gliding, and jet boating there, as well as making a day trip to Milford Sound:

We’re also going to the Abel Tasman National Park in NZ, to Wahairiki Beach:

Plus, NZ and Fiji are both super safe, so one less thing to worry about on the honeymoon 🙂 We are big travelers so the main reason we chose NZ and Australia for the honeymoon is it’s the best time ever to go SO FAR away – it’s such a long ways away. It’s easier for us to fly south to the Caribbean or Latin America, but getting to New Zealand is going to be a long trip.

Post # 10
1217 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Also, the best time to go to New Zealand and Fiji is definitely November/December/January, which is their spring/summer.

Post # 11
1132 posts
Bumble bee

@MsVoyageur:  Thanks so much! We’ve both been to Australia, separately (I studied abroad in Oz), so let us know if you want any info on that. However, neither of us made it over to Fiji/NZ while there so it’s definitely something we’d like to do. Ideally we’d like something that has both quiet beach time and exploring/adventure time, so something like this would be great.

Sorry to tag team the boards with FI, he secretly got a weddingbee account, but he doesn’t stalk the boards as much as I do. 🙂

Post # 12
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hi GT!  Hi!

Post # 15
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@GT2:  I went to spain and belgium/amsterdam for my honeymoon.  Lots of tips for bars and breweries in belgium when you decide to go.

Post # 16
1132 posts
Bumble bee

@Lt.Columbo:  GT has actually helped brew beer and Belgium, so he’s got that down, and I want a distinct lack of beer on the honeymoon. He will get distracted easily and I will never see him again. We did Amsterdam for a day on our way back from France, it was awesome!

I’m thinking more tropical, maybe even a tour of the southern hemisphere during the fall/winter of 2013.

The topic ‘Honeymoon Summer-Winter 2013 Ideas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors