How are all the June 2015 Brides Handling the wait??

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Dreambee:  Nope, we still have SO much to do I’m kinda glad we have 9 months still! lol

It’s so busy for us right now between football and work that I feel like we’ll never get everything done in time for the wedding. We HAVE to find a caterer and a dj. But our venue is an hour away in a town we never go to, so it’s difficult to get over there to check out restaurants that cater and figure out what we want to do.

Post # 3
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

We just got engaged this June and we’re waiting till July 2016 🙁

Realistically it makes sense, we’re buying a house, getting our careers going (he’s in the military) and savvvvving lol the waiting SUCKS

Post # 6
979 posts
Busy bee

Dreambee:  Yea, I ask him like once a week to just elope. LOL In good news, our wedding account is already halfway to our goal!

Post # 8
979 posts
Busy bee

Dreambee:  That’s great! Favors are one of the things I’m at a loss for.

We still have quite a bit to do. Ours will be larger (150-200, our venue is 200 max capacity) and it’s a headache.

Plus it’ll be a Sunday and I’m just hoping that people come and stay!

Post # 9
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

We became engaged last December, but just picked our venue last month after having to make a last minute change. So, considering we are now at the 9 month mark and finally knowing where our ceremony and reception will be, I’m feeling like there is plenty to keep me busy!

Post # 11
725 posts
Busy bee

Omgosh I want the wait to be longer – it’s coming sooo fast! lol

Post # 12
249 posts
Helper bee

Dreambee:  Sometimes I get antsy about it and sometimes I’m like thank god we have 9(ish) more months! I got engaged back in December as well – so the thought of being halfway (or only being halfway there) can sometimes drive me a little nuts and make me overthink things!! We’ve already gotten pretty much every vendor except a florist so we’re in a lull and I don’t know whether to mbe thankful for that or not!!!

Post # 14
1302 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

haha my wedding is dec 2015 and that seems like forever to me. 

Post # 15
2302 posts
Buzzing bee

Dreambee:so far things are going pretty well! it’s going to come up really quick though – i can feel it! 

we are waiting on our engagement photos to come back (we did them 2 weeks ago) so we can do our save the dates, which i’m really excited about. we’ve decided on 98% of the guest list too – so we’re going to order our invitations around christmastime so that we have them in plenty of time. we also just decided on a bridal party and sent them cards asking them, so i’m dying to hear back from them! 

other than that – i still don’t have a dress – so i need to get on that!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors