How are the July 2014 Brides doing with their plans?!

posted 3 years ago in July 2014
Post # 3
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Soon2BeMrsS:  I have a lot done, what I would like to start on is invitations. I am not positive what we are doing with them yet so I should get some sort of idea. I have put off bouquets for a bit because I don’t want to risk having the fabric flowers misshape while they are laying around the house.

I also plan on painting signs soon.

Post # 4
330 posts
Helper bee

@Soon2BeMrsS:  I have the venue, caterers, DJ, videographer, photographer, photo booth and my dress done. I ordered my FI’s band so that’s out of the way just waiting to get it engraved. Still lots to do. flowers, centerpieces, invitations and everything else aren’t done yet. I keep telling myself have time but it seems to be going by faster and faster!

Post # 5
458 posts
Helper bee

-Venue & Date? yes

-Caterer? yes

-Photographer? yes

-DJ? yes

-Dress? oh hell yes

-Linens? yes

-Florist? yes

-Guest list/Addresses? yes

-Save the Dates? not yet- waiting to take e-pics in January

-Photobooth? yeppp

-Invites? picked out

-Room blocks- set up

I have the Bm dresses picked out, we are going to the store in January. Tasting will be in April. We have been looking at wedding bands and I have my shoes.  Still need to order welcome bags for guests in the hotel. Officiant is up in the air right now becaue of the amount of work he is expecting.

Post # 6
52 posts
Worker bee

We have gotten the following accomplished:

Venue

Officiant

About half of our save-the-dates sent out (took me forever to remember to get stamps lol)

Dress / jewelery (though dress still needs hemmed and…um…unwrinkled?)

Centerpieces are halfway done

Wedding website

Registry

Cake (being made for free by my brideslady – yay!)

Wedding rings – ordered, should be in by Christmas

We’re not having a florist or DJ so those are two things I don’t have to worry about. We’re looking at a photobooth and photographer right now, will probably get those booked next month if we decide to do them. Also trying to figure out catering – will probably DIY most of the food. Also on the agenda for next weekend is picking out the groom’s tux and getting some shoes to match my dress. Busy, busy!

Post # 7
69 posts
Worker bee

I just put the stamp of aproval on my invitations!!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors