(Closed) How are you going to make 2013 your bit*h?

posted 5 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Bellagiobride:  A better house, get a better position at my work, buy a van so when we have our 2nd baby we don’t have to cram in my car, and go to Sea World. I feel like I’m going to rock 2013(:

Post # 4
983 posts
Busy bee

I’m going to start being a more selfless person, do more for others and cut out the people that only talk to me when they want something…Those i added to my new  years resolution for this coming year….I’m also thinking of burning some more bridges to light my way to new places…

Post # 5
5243 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

I will be getting married..hopefully finding my dream home and setting that up for our new lives together ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Man, I hope so. 

What I’d love:
– Great position at a marketing firm
– House
– And, of course, awesome wedding to my love
– Honeymoon in December 

What I really hope happens:
– That we can get the wedding paid for
– That FBIL doesn’t piss me off too much 

Post # 7
1497 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love the title- this is how we should all face the new year! ๐Ÿ™‚

I will start grad school in Jan, get married in Jun, and start a new job abroad in Aug. I can’t wait for 2013!

Post # 8
2578 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

well, 2012 kinda sucked, so 2013 is for sure and certain going to be my year!

Post # 9
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Land my dream teaching job

Continue training my GSD so he’s better behaved

Get engaged ๐Ÿ™‚

Kicking it all off with a vacation to the Bahamas with my love!!

Post # 10
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Bellagiobride:  Hiya! I’ve been lurking for about 6 months and decided to take the plunge and register today! Lol! This is my first post on the Bee so consider yourself lucky ! Haha!Smile

In 2013, I will:

• Work on improving all the meaningful relationships in my life!
  • Lose some weight in my quest to be my best and healthiest self!
  • Show my law degree programme who is boss!

Post # 11
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am taking 2013 by STORM…I finish grad school on December 30, 2012. SO, I will take in the holiday (12/31 is my birthday), get in much better shape (working full time and then going home to study is realllllly not good and I should have managed a workout in every now and then), get a better job and just overall, accomplish things that I haven’t been able to do in a long time.

Ha ha I have a “Post Grad School Bucket List” board on Pinterest that has all of the little craft things and house DIYs that I never had the time for and now I do!

Post # 12
239 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

get a killer job, get back into killer shape (unemployment has kicked my diet in the face) and get closer to SO and take that next step and get engaged! 2012 was probably one of the worst years I’ve faced, so glad to see it end!

Post # 13
2420 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

-get engaged

-find a better paying job

-pay off credit card debt!

-Attempt to buy a house with SO

Post # 14
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

2013 is going to be a great year! I’m finishing up my accounting program and getting married in May, and I’m starting an amazing new job in the fall! I also want to pass the CPA exam and save up money for a house downpayment. And this is the year that I’m finally going to loose the pesky 20lbs I’ve been hanging on to since I graduated college in ’06!

Post # 15
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I am SOOOO glad to see 2012 go BYE BYE! Worst year of my life in so many ways.

2013 I am getting married! Finally! Paying off my student loan, and start saving for a down payment on a house!

OH and my oldest baby goes to school! Woo ๐Ÿ™‚

Im going to honestly try hard to lose the baby weight too. 

Post # 16
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I see that a lot of Bees have had a rough year – me included – so here goes…

#1 – FINALLY getting married in 2013 after postponing the wedding TWICE

#2 – Getting myself healthy (see previous posts) and making it a priority

#3 – Becoming DEBT-FREE except for living expenses (it took me 7 years – student loans, 2 car loans, credit cards and finally stopped buying DUMB stuff)

#4 – Planning my next European trip to ITALY in 2014!!! ROME, watch out here I come!!!!

The topic ‘How are you going to make 2013 your bit*h?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors