- Mrs. Mouse
- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion
How do I become…
1. A buzzing/bumble/blushing/etc bee?
Ever notice those different color backgrounds and names underneath other people’s avatars? The more you post, the more your color will change and your “bee level” will change! You can see the different post counts for each level here: http://www.weddingbee.com/2012/03/01/level-up-new-bee-levels-on-the-boards/
2. A bee blogger? You can apply to be a blogger here: http://www.weddingbee.com/weddingbee-bloggers/
We get a lot of applications and there are very few spots available, so please read the criteria and application carefully and remember if you get rejected, ask your friends for constructive criticism and definitely apply again! We’re looking for someone who:
- has a great writing style or voice
- has a great sense of style
- will update frequently (average 3-4 times a week)
- loves to share ideas, research, DIY projects, and planning details
- will share pictures of the wedding day, vendor reviews, honeymoon review, etc.
3. A hostess?
Applications to become a hostess can be found here: http://www.weddingbee.com/hive-hostesses/
We’re always looking for more hands to help out! We’re looking for members who:
- Provide mature, objective, and supportive advice
- Have a reputation for being a source of inspiration and advice in our community
- Write friendly, helpful, and insightful posts