Post # 1
For budget and Navy reasons, Fiance and I have gone from October 2010 to March 2011 to May 2011 to September 2011. Now, the places where we can really afford are all booked and we mauy need to October 2011 :-/
It has more benefits than not. My color sceme would be better in October plus it is more time for Fiance to take tests for promotion.
Post # 3
These things have a tendency to work out. It’s odd, but it’s true. We changed our date…three times I think. First it was April 2010, then April 2011, now Nov 2010 and that’s where it will stay!
Post # 4
1) June 4, 2011. Pref. venue was booked.
2) May 14, 2011. Maid/Matron of Honor was graduating college that day, 5 hours away
3) July 2, 2011. NOT CHANGING.
Post # 5
We changed twice too.
1) May 21, 2011 – venue booked
2) May 22, 2011 – Mom hated idea of Sunday wedding
3) May 14, 2011 – SET! No complaints yet…
Post # 6
1) October 2, 2010 – then realized it was our niece’s birthday and SILs birthday
2) October 10, 2010 – were going to get married in Charleston then when we decided to get married in Georgia all the dates were taken for October
3) September 2010 – all dates taken for September
4) August 14, 2010 – my very close cousin would not have been able to make it so we changed it again
5) August 21, 2010 – our actual wedding date!!!
Post # 7
We didn’t. The venue was available July 17th (I wanted the 24th but it was booked) so we booked it and that was it.
Post # 8
Thank you ladies. I’m just making sure I’m not going crazy :-p
Post # 9
I wanted June 2011, but mom said it was too crazy with end of the year school stuff (she’s a teacher)
We then picked Oct. 15, 2011 the anniversary of our 1st date..but we decided we didn’t want have it on the same day.
So now we’re on October 8, 2011. I’m pretty sure it’s going to stick, it is going to be one of my great aunts 50th anniversary..which I’m a little hesistant about sharing their anniversary…but whatev…
Post # 10
M Ruder, that’s my bday!!!!!!
I have changed mine from dec 2010 to March 2011 and back to Nov 2010… And that is my final answer lol!
Post # 11
Only twice, but they were insignificant changes. From May 28th, 2011, to May 29th, 2011, to finally settle on May 22nd, 2011. Not bad at all.
But it took us over a year to even get thinking about setting a date, so maybe that’s why we didn’t change it around too much? I don’t really know.
Post # 12
We set it as July 17th from the start and it never changed! (But we did get a list of available dates from the church and reception hall before picking one).