Huge Kohl's baby sale TODAY 9/10

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@OldMrsMcDonald:  Thank you for the head’s up! I just did a ton of baby clothes shopping over the weekend and was saying how I need to take a little breather before stocking up on anything else… But maybe I need to change my tune!  😛 

Post # 4
6633 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Also on clothes?

Post # 5
23 posts
  • Wedding: May 2010

I was sad I saw this too late, as I am also looking for a good price on the B-Agile system!

Posting to say that even though this particular (stackable coupon) sale is over, you can still score a pretty good price through Kohl’s if you use the code FALL30 for 30% off your order (caveat: you have to have and use a Kohl’s charge card).

Their sale price on the B-Agile travel system is $379.99; with 30% off, the price drops to $266, and its free shipping on any order over $75 (no code needed). 

I was not happy with the idea of a red or black set (really wanted the sandstone one they sell at BRU or BBB, but no one online has them), so I bought the stroller and car seat separately, so I could get the plum stroller (sticking with the basic black carseat), and it only added $12 to my overall price. They also have the stroller in a pretty awesome electric blue color.

The carseat is on sale for $159.99, which becomes $112 after 30% off coupon (which bests amazons current low price by $14)

The stroller is on sale for $236.99, which becomes $166 after coupon (a good $20 less than any other online price I could find)

And on top of the great prices, it is Kohl’s cash time, you will earn $50 in Kohl’s cash to use in a few weeks with either purchase option ($10 for every $50 you spend).  Can’t beat it–basically like a $50 rebate (albeit one you have to spend at Kohls)! 

This sale runs today through 9/18, the Kohls cash earned during this sale can be redeemed 9/19-9/29

Thanks OP for even making me think about buying such an item at Kohls!!

PS: They are having pretty good sale prices on the baby clothes as well (lots of stuff 40-50% off), I was just at the store today and loaded up on a bunch of stuff (some of which I mighty return and rebuy with my Kohl’s cash later on)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors