- 3 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
Usually I am a pretty good eater. Usually:
– wake up and have a snack (maybe 3 crackers and hot sauce) (haha, I know, it’s so weird!)
– breakfast (coffee and yogurt with fruit and sometimes also waffles)
– lunch: I usually heat up some left overs, sometims I skip it..
– throghout the day I snack (could be anything between apples, crackers, chocolates, random frozen appetizers, nuts, etc)
– dinner: protein and vegetables (ex: kale & bean soup, chicken fajitas, mediterranean salad and qunoia etc)
—I know, my dietary habits are all over the place ranging between extremes…
Anyway, yesterday I was not hungry AT ALL. I had some crackers (5) and coffee and then some more crackers (5) and a small glass of wine and then at night I forced myself to have some cereal. That was it.
Today, it’s already 3pm and again I have not been hungry AT ALL. I had my coffee but nothing seemed appetizing. I saw a recipe for a brownie in a cup and thinking it could tempt my appetite I made it, it was delish, but I ate less than half and then it kinda grossed me out bc it was too rich.
Now, I do have some weidht to lose so part of me is like “ahh! embrace it!!’ but then another part of me is wondering what is going on??? Obviously I have to eat something… but I have zero appetite….
Has this happened to anyone before? I mean seriously I know it is sooo not a big deal but it’s weird nonetheless no?