Post # 1
Have finally found a way to post on WeddingBee from my iPhone!
Up until now, I’ve been stuck reading the boards, only able to post comments when using a computer. It hasn’t been much fun!
To post from my iPhone, I have to write my message as a note, then copy and paste it into the comment box. It is a bit fiddly (especially as it can take multiple “clicks” for my phone to allow me to paste), but hey 🙂
Post # 4
Yay! I’ve also shared these instructions with other Bees via PM…here’s another way to post from your iPhone:
1. Choose 'reply' to someone's post on a thread. (this is the only way I can get my comments to post, so always do this first.)
2. Click on the 'HTML' button, next to the 'add a picture' button!. This will open a new window.
3. Start typing your reply after all the crazy text already entered in the box.
4. Click 'update.' this will return you to the thread post and your msgshould be in the box like normal.
5. Click 'Submit' and your comment will post on the thread.
Hope that helps :)
Post # 5
@pink.sequins: I do the same thing when I’m on my iPhone/iPad, but without having to click ‘reply’ on someone else’s post. I just click HTML and then follow all of the same steps! Try it out!
Post # 6
Ooooo – trying it now! Seems to work quicker than the other method! Thanks 🙂