Hurry up 5:00!!!

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
5966 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

@MammaPants:  going to a celebratory dinner with DH over some great work news for me! 🙂

p.s. mmmmmm wine!

Post # 4
2184 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

We, too, have dinner planned– reservations at an Ethiopean restaurant. I’m just waiting for one last thing to edit, and then I can leave. It’s taking forever!

Post # 5
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

FI is making his chili (it’s amaaaazing) and we’re going to Ikea tonight. We live just a few minutes from it, but damn do I love me some Ikea shopping.

Post # 6
259 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Twin is in town….acting a fool with her all weekend!

Post # 7
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

i got a husband and two dogs waiting on me with Netflix, the fire place, wine, and desserts galore 😉

COME ON 5:00

Post # 8
885 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Tonight an old friend of mine is in town, so either I’m going for dinner with her, or if her BF can make it, we are double dating then playing cards at my place.  Should be fun either way!

Post # 9
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Making black bean and rice burritos and watching a movie with FI and the cats. 🙂

Post # 10
1287 posts
Bumble bee

Pizza and movie night with my kids.  Can’t wait! 

Post # 11
324 posts
Helper bee

@MammaPants:  Ahhh I can’t wait until the workday ends!! I have to stay later than 5 though 🙁  We’re doing a date night (dinner + movie) tonight and some errands this weekend. And I might be gettinmg engaged this weekend…. Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Post # 13
Hostess
9919 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

@MammaPants:  Wine and the TV shows I didn’t watch last night 🙂

Post # 14
3813 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

DH is out of state working on a project and this is the first time he won’t be able to come home for the weekend, UGH!!!!  So… I guess I’ll watch a movie with my bunny (who will occasionally come up for a pet and then run away) and do some laundry.  Ugh.  I just want to get out of work.

Post # 15
2823 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

DH is working late tonight, so it’s wine & catching up on my DVR shows tonight, woo! 🙂

Post # 16
213 posts
Helper bee

fiance closes tonight (2pm-2am)

so i’m getting a nail fill/pedicure!! and then i have to give my FBIL a haircut… ugh… the downside of being a hairstylist, EREBODY needs their haircut after i get off work.

but after that i hope to run to the grocery store and whip up something for dinner.

and then i have a hot sexy date with my couch and my fleece pjs.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors