I am almost 100% sure I'm getting engaged tomorrow night (NYE)!!!

posted 3 years ago in Proposals
Post # 3
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@abbie940910:  I hope the best for you!!! Many women (I feel) have an idea when they will be proposed to! I know I sure did!!!!!! 😀 Good luck, enjoy…..ACT SURPRISED!! 😉

Post # 5
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@abbie940910:  Welcome to the hive! So exciting- hoping you will post the proposal story and ring pics:)

Post # 8
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@abbie940910:  YEP! Just act normal. I forgot about it as the day went on…but sure enough…. 🙂 Do you make up extra special 😉 haha.

Post # 10
855 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

Yes, you’re too young. You’re still a teenager (an adult teenager, but still one).You’re excited because you’re anticipating someting that should be a surprise. 

Post # 12
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

That is SO exciting! I hope you’re right!

Post # 14
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

You should be excited! It’s great knowing that it’s coming! However, remind yourself once in a while that it may not happen tomorrow, that way if it doesn’t you won’t be too disappointed. I’m sure you’d do this anyway, but make sure you look nice! The only thing I regret about my proposal day is that I really didn’t look my best, but it was because of lack of time beforehand. Don’t listen to the people that tell you are too young! I’m 22 and people are STILL telling me I’m too young. You sound like you know what you want and are confident in your decision, which is all that matters. Good luck, I hope that everything goes just as you’d like for it to tomorrow!

Post # 16
7997 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

How exciting!!!

Good for you for wanting to hold off on the marriage… that is very mature of you.

My only suggestion is to wear something that you feel fabulous in and have a great time!!! Oh and do you nails 😉

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors