I AM FREAKING GETTING MARRIED! 327 off the list, please! Ring advice, please!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Should I change the cushion for an OEC.
    Keep the cushion, the different shape makes it stand out, : (8 votes)
    27 %
    Call the jeweler and swap for an OEC. : (22 votes)
    73 %
  • Post # 4
    31 posts
    • Wedding: August 2015

First, congratulations!!!  Second, while your ring is absolutely gorgeous the way it is, I do think an OEC would look better with the round halo setting, plus that is what you really wanted.  Whatever you decide to do though, it is super stunning!

Post # 5
    418 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2015

I would say OEC since that’s what you originally wanted. The cushion does look gorgeous though! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Post # 6
    140 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful ring!!

Post # 7
    1400 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@luckylady3090:  Congratulations! I love Carmel, your FI picked an incredible place to propose 🙂 Will you be getting married in Cali too?

I say go for the OEC because that’s what you originally wanted and no one wants you to have eing regret. Both are beautiful though, and you could decide you want to keep exactly the ring your FI proposed with, and that’s great too.

Post # 8
    11668 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

Congrats! Gorgeous ring. THe cushion in round halo is interesting and I’ve never seen it befoer. It looks great, but if you really want an OEC I say go for it.  They’re gorgeous!!

Post # 9
    1064 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

i voted then saw that it was a jeweler mistake not your SO’s choice. switch my keep it vote to swap it

Post # 11
    729 posts
    Busy bee

@luckylady3090:   Gorgeous story n congrats.  

On the other hand, I learned about the difference between OEC vs RBC…  That chart is amazing showing the diff between the height vs the table size  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors