(Closed) I am split 50/50 – help me pick the dress…

posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress? (Please also see the pics in the comments where I (horribly) put my face on the models)
    A. Lace tiered skirt dress : (176 votes)
    68 %
    B. Nude lace top dress : (81 votes)
    32 %
  • Post # 3
    2691 posts
    Sugar bee

Both options are really pretty!  The first dress is my favorite – I love the tiered skirt on it!  

Post # 4
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I love the first one! The second is also pretty but the bunching is throwing me off. Whats the theme for your wedding?

Post # 5
    703 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Definitely the first one! And I usually don’t go for tiered skirts, but this one is beautiful:) 

Post # 6
    3373 posts
    Sugar bee

The tiered skirt dress, because the gathered chiffon on the second dress looks unfinished to me.

Post # 7
    Hostess
    2557 posts
    Sugar bee

Second dress!!

But, the more i think about it, I would have to see how the sheer top looked with your skin tone before I was confident that was my pick.

Post # 9
    2125 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

I love the bottom of 1 and the top of 2!

After seeing the back of the second dress, I definitely say go with that one. It’s so unique looking! I’m a little biased though because I cannot pull off a strapless dress, so I love dresses that aren’t strapless in general. It’s so beautiful and stands out to me!

Post # 11
    9 posts
    Newbee

@rcorral:   I think the first one really fits your wedding more. And I love the sweetheart and v neck sleves it’ll give it a really romantic look! Keep us updated on which on you choose! I’m sure you’ll look great in either one

Post # 12
    3771 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

Had to vote for the Leanne Marshall, as she is the designer of my dress 🙂  It’s so soft and etherial as well!  I personally think it has a little something more “special” than the first dress.

Either way, good luck with your decision!!

Post # 14
    3771 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

@rcorral:  Sure, here is her model’s pic of my dress, the Marlowe!  I also asked that the applique and frill be removed from the top of the bodice, so it’s a little simpler than the picture shows, also getting a sash added 🙂

Post # 15
    3003 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I guess I’d be interested in what your body type is before I answer.

The topic ‘I am split 50/50 – help me pick the dress…’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors