- 7 years ago
- Wedding: August 2011
I cant believer I let this happen! We got our STD’s in the mail today! That is great new considering I was planning on sending them out later this week. The customer service was great they even did an online proof. However, stupid me, decided not to proofread it closely enough. His middle initial was changed from an A to a C. Now I would have not noticed this except FI did. I feel soooo bad.
At first I was hoping that it was the place I ordered froms fault and it could easily be corrected with a call to customer service. Luckily I kept all the emails, but nope it was my fault. I even showed FI the proof and he said it looked good.
Then I was thinking, ill just order them again, it wasnt too much money. However, I can’t find the exact ones again. Theres a different version that I didnt like but they took the ones we ordered off the website.
Have any of the bees made a similar mistake before. I guess before I order the invitations I will learn how to proofread better.