Post # 1
Maybe not so much changed my mind but negotiated to stop the damage. As you all know Mr. Viking and I have been arguing about living together and engagement etc….I wanted to find a new place and he wants to live together in anticipation of engagement.
I finally said that I would move in at the end of August because I do want to be with him and I do think he is serious about marriage. He said he would only move in with someone to take it to the next level. Additionally he has said and engagement was imminent and I have reason to believe it will happen very soon. He has never lived with anyone before.
I’m relieved but I’ll be even more relieved if he steps up and proposes before I move in and I given him 3 months to do so. I figure if he doesn’t propose a couple of months after I move in then I can leave and I will. I haven’t told him this to alleviate the pressure.
Well that’s it, wish me luck!
Post # 3
I’m sure that he will propose. It really sounds like he is serious about your relationship. Good luck!
Post # 4
Yeah i agree, he sounds serious!
Post # 5
Good luck! He hasn’t lived with anyone before? He sounds serious to me, not a fly by night mover inner!LOL
I hope it happens super soon! *fingers crossed*
Post # 6
It’s scary to do an ultimatum – but I am impressed that he knows about it. That’s the fine line I feel I am on – if I pull the big guns, will that damage the relationship? Then again, it’s also about my happiness too – so perhaps I’m allowed to cary a bozooka.
Good for you for saying what you want!
Post # 7
Can’t wait to hear about your proposal (I agree that it sounds like it will be soon!).
Post # 8
Good luck! Sounds like you have made the right decision for the both of you. Just stick to your guns and let him know how much of a big deal it is for you to move in with him before an engagement.