(Closed) I finally found a dress! Justin Alexander Limited 6275.

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I think a beautiful lace trimmed veil would be gorgeous! It would add a little bit of interest without the bling.

Post # 4
2055 posts
Buzzing bee

@Penelopeee:  No sash/belt. I think that would take away from the stunning silhouette you’ll cut in that absolutely gorgeous gown! And there is nothing wrong with not being a ~blingy~ bride. 🙂

I think an oversized birdcage veil or a stylish blusher would look stunning (minus the sparkle):

Or you could go with a beautifully embroidered long veil (chapel/cathedral):

Since you’re having a winter wedding, definitely get a warm coverup of some sort:

As for jewelry, I think a simple bracelet and earrings would go nicely with your non-bling preference. Or you could have your jewelry be your something borrowed (from your mum, grandmother, family friend, etc):

Post # 5
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Your dress is stunning!! I think a simple necklace or some kind of vintage jewelry would look amazing with your dress! I don’t even think you need a veil with the right hair style!

Post # 6
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Pretty and classy! It reminds me of this Augusta Jones “Trista” dress.

I would do a bling belt (you can find a better deal than $650 for sure though) with a simple waltz length or chapel length raw edge veil. Maybe put a flower in your hair to soften it up if you want?

Post # 7
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

if you want a sash, check out something ivory on etsy.  i got my sash from her for under $200 and it was completely perfect and FULL of crystals! 

The topic ‘I finally found a dress! Justin Alexander Limited 6275.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors