I found my dress! Allure Exclusive P960: Pics inside + suggestions wanted

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
705 posts
Busy bee

That dress is stunning on you I don’t think it needs anything And I love bling. Lol

*edit strapless  look 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  DisneyKb.
Post # 3
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

Nouna_:  Adding tulle is basically the same as wearing a crinoline, which has tulle for fullness. I think it looks stunning on you the way it is though.

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee

Nouna_:  hi! If you don’t mind me asking can you tell me what bridal salon had this dress? (Allure p960). I tried it on at a store by my house and I went back Sunday with my mom and soon to bee mother in law to try it on again because I loved it and someone had purchased it off the Rack. I have since called 15+ bridal stores looking for the dress and I can’t finD it. I would really like to try it one once more before buying. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks 🙂 

Post # 5
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

That’s me in the pictures. I wanted to give a little insight. I don’t think the bottom of the dress will do what the other two pictures show because of the lace at the bottom edge and the underskirt. Where it starts to flare out already had a lot of volume, so it’s hard to lessen the volume there but add it at the bottom. When I tried on the sample, the skirt was much flatter than what comes brand new! I tried to find some pictures that show how the skirt lays. It really was different all day long. 

Post # 6
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Oh! Another thought… I ordered the “size 8” dress (in street clothes I’m size 4). I’m 5’6 and there was NO extra to hem. I always said thank goodness i planned on wearing flats because if I wanted to wear heels, this dress would be way too short! I would have had to get a new dress! The pictures above have no alterations done to the length and I’m in flats. 

Post # 8
Hostess
30304 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

BeeLadylike:  Wowee lady these photos are gorgeous! You are stunning!! 😀

Post # 9
34 posts
Newbee

What’s the name of the last dress in the openning post please?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors