(Closed) I had a 100+K ring on my finger today

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
713 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

oh em gee!! amazing but i would never be able to wear it out of the house.. or in the house.. or ever.

Post # 5
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Ceremony, Cultural Hall Reception

Wow, wow, WOW!  That is a beautiful ring!  I love the how big diamonds look in the pair shape!

Post # 6
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I would be very afraid to wear it!  I would keep it under lock & key.  But it is a very beautiful ring!

Post # 7
967 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

holy crapola!!!

Post # 8
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Oh my. That would practically be like wearing a blinking neon sign above your head that says “Mug Me”.

Post # 9
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

Post # 10
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

wow now that is a ring, maybe if your wearing a ring like that you wouldnt have to cook and clean? does that come with the engagement?

It is soo pretty. can see why you would take it off quickly.. Id be a nervous bundle wearing it!

Post # 11
7054 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Wow.  Whatta rock!  You could have another on your other hand and do some forearm exercises since they can double for weights!

It’s gorgeous.  I’d wear in it a NY minute!

Post # 12
18645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Very pretty but I could never ever wear something like that.  I would be afraid of breaking it, losing it, or being mugged.

Post # 13
129 posts
Blushing bee

I so agree with A MissAsB.. its a pretty ring.. but i would be so afraid to touch or do anything with it.. plus if i buy it now no one would EVER believe me that its real.. so that would be a waste of money.. i would rather buy a 20K ring and put the rest on my house.. hehe.. ( notice how i got greedy there with 20K..lol)

Post # 14
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I used to work in sales for a fine jewelry/diamond wholesaler.  I’d sit at my desk every day wearing no less than $200,000 worth of diamonds at a time (and plenty more spread out on my desk) while chatting on the phone with the retailers: rings, bracelets, loose stones…sometimes I’d even grab the tiara.  After the Grammy’s my first yr there, I got to prance around the office in the world’s most expensive shoes (at least at the time), the Stuart Weitzman $2mil slippers Alison Krauss wore – HOTTTT!!

Post # 15
1956 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School

Ooooooooh!!! *Wipes drool…

How fun just to even wear it for a minute!

Future Mother-In-Law has a 5+ carat heart-shaped diamond that she’s let me try on occasionally and it’s just….dreamy.

Post # 16
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

WOW, what a ring! (and those shoes are HOT!)

The topic ‘I had a 100+K ring on my finger today’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors