(Closed) I have no idea where do Flower girls & Ringbearer….

posted 8 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 4
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I think I would have them sit down.  Having kids standing still for a lot time just is asking for problems in my opinon.

Post # 5
3709 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

If you think they are old enough to stand…then you can have them do that. What I usually see happen is that they are seated on the front row until it’s time to leave the church.

If the children have never met your or your FI’s parents(since that is who is usually on the front row), use the rehearsal dinner as a way to get the FG and RB comfortable with them so that they won’t have any problems sitting with them during the ceremony.

Otherwise, if the parents of the kids are not in the ceremony as BM or GM, make sure the parents are seated near the front so that the kids can sit with them until it’s time to recess.

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yeah, just have a few reserved seats and you can even for their names on them and just at the rehearsal make sure they know where to sit.

Post # 7
5670 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I have usually seen them either sit in the front rows reserved for the bridal party or have their parents sit in the front so they can sit with them during the ceremony.

The topic ‘I have no idea where do Flower girls & Ringbearer….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors