I have the dress & the earrings, now I need help find a necklace to match!

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
5106 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@soontobeMrsEschberger: Have you thought about doing just a bracelet with the earrings instead?

I feel like with those gorgeous earrings, and that awesome sweetheart neckline plus the detail of your dress, a necklace might take away something versus adding something.

Post # 4
792 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I agree with Mrs.tobe. I think the earrings will be perfect with a nice pearl bracelet. A necklace might be too much.

Post # 5
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I think a simple necklace with a simple chain and pendant wouldn’t be too much.  But I wouldn’t do anything bulky or with lots of detail on the neck.  It would be too busy.  Beautiful dress, btw!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

@soontobeMrsEschberger: Hi it’s Maria froom Ti Adoro. The braclet pictured in the posting is made with exactly the same components as the earring. It will be a perfect match. I do agree with the others that adding a necklace would be too much unless it’s a simple drop. Work those earring on your special day! All the best, Maria

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hello! Are you still active? I’m getting married in August and am OBSESSED with those earrings! I can’t find them for sale anywhere online, so I was wondering if you’d be interested in selling them? (I’m desperate here! Haha!) And did you purchase the matching bracelet as well??? Thank you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors