(Closed) I NEED HELP planing a wedding under$2000.00

posted 4 years ago in Venue
Post # 3
5652 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

Well don’t you worry, there is a website out there that is for you!  It’s called 2000dollarwedding.com.

Check it out!  Sara has lots of great ideas about creating a meaningful wedding on a very limited budget.

Post # 5
12259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Have you checked out Veteran Halls/Elk Lodges/etc? Those are generally VERY affordable!

Post # 9
5652 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Akrege:  I don’t mean that you should copy her wedding exactly, but that you can get inspiration to find your own budget ideas.

Post # 12
404 posts
Helper bee

@Akrege:  Does the church have office hours?  Go down there and have them print up the paperwork while you are waiting there, and then fill out the paperwork.  

Post # 13
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I am having mine in the backyard of a friend’s house. 🙂

Post # 15
2781 posts
Sugar bee

@Akrege:  do you have a friend or family member with a large yard? Here you can “rent” a local park for $20..

Post # 16
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’d definitely check with your local community center!  We ended up booking with ours (beautiful room and location) just a few months before our wedding and it was very inexpensive.  They allowed us to bring in our own food and drink (or have an outside caterer).

The topic ‘I NEED HELP planing a wedding under$2000.00’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors