- 2 years ago
Hi Bees! The long story short is that FI and I are getting married after our university graduation. We had planned on getting married later on, as we could not afford a proper reception, but my parents graciously informed us that they had always wanted to/planned on paying for my wedding. So, we moved our timeline up a couple of years and we are set for a May 30th, 2015 wedding. My questions is this: what can I buy my parents/his parents as a thank you for their money/love/support that is both thoughtful and meaningful, but is budget conscious (around $100 per set of parents)? Here are my preliminary ideas:
- Necklaces for the Mothers, Wine for the Fathers
- Handmade/painted/decorated picture frames, one per couple
- A gift card at their respective favourite restaurants (I am worried this is to impersonal, however it would be used/enjoyed I know)
- A painting/wall decoration handmade by me for each parent set
- A spa gift card for the mothers, a golf round for the fathers
- ??? I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS PLZ HELP
Also please note that each separate bullet point is its own, individual idea (I am not doing all of them together). What did you guys do for your parents?!
- This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by OhioBride990.