posted 8 years ago in Seattle
Post # 3
591 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My friend got married last summer and had her ceremony and reception at Tacoma’s Landmark Convention Center (http://www.tacomaslandmark.com/). It was a beautiful venue!! I think her total count was around 150.

Post # 4
46 posts
  • Wedding: May 2013

First of all, I used to live in the North End, but that was almost 10 years ago…Why are you second guessing the Museum?  I have been to two events there (a sorority formal dance and a wedding reception) and thought it was great for both.  It is beautiful, with great views, and is certainly not your ordinary reception hall.  The only downside I can think of is that you will have to utilize 2 if not 3 floors for different things and if many of your guests have a hard time getting around, that may be hard. At the dance, we put the bar on the 4rd floor and food on the second, with dancing on the ground floor.  But, that can make for some fun and dramitic photos, too.  Unless you can find someting on Ruston with great views, I’d say stick with the museum. (I don’t think anything is on the waterfront other than the Silver Cloud and I don’t think that they have a reception place).  Good Luck!

The topic ‘I NEED TACOMA RECEPTION VENUES FOR 150^ PEOPLE!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors